Office Space management enables departments and HR users to plan office space based on the manpower and recruitment plans. By using the Office Space Planning module, the organization can ensure that there is no under utilization of office space or a sudden lack of space. Employees and departments can request office space through the employee self-service and organization unit self-service capabilities and HR can access all the requests which have been received. Office space can be grouped and reported on and the user can obtain a list at all times of which types of office spaces are currently in use, which ones are currently or expected to be vacant in the near future.
You can define any type of office space and define your entire office space inventory and the application is directly integrated with the Onboarding and Offboarding modules in Interact HRMS.
- Usage Type (Office, Meeting Room, Laboratory, Storage)
- Occupancy Status (Occupied, Vacant)
- Space Size
- Nearest Elevator Number
- AC Heater Control (Independent, Shared)
- Furnishing (Number of Desks, Number of Chairs – Phone Set, PC, Meeting Table, Whiteboard)
- Lock Type (Key, Access Card, Biometric Access)